Friday, July 2, 2010

June

I just noticed that I didn't blog all of June. So here is a little review of last months events. (I took this idea from Megan's and Steph's blogs thanks for the good idea.)

We celebrated fathers dad at my parents house. We had my whole family there all 20 of us. 5 original kids 4 brother in laws 7 granddaughters 2 grandsons and my mom and dad. Plus we had my aunt and uncle plus there 2 kids. It was such a fun Sunday. We ate ribs, potato's, curly noodle salad,and lettuce salad YUMMY!!! Oh and Steph made some type of Mexican dish...can't remember the name but it was like a cookie bar. Don't mind Elliot in these pictures he forgot how to smile.




Carly learned to eat solids this month...she's doing so well. Eating two times a day. I love it...I hardly have to nurse her.


Went to Liberty Park with my good friend Megan and had the kids run through the splash pads and then went over to the Tracey Aviary. Josie was so into it, she had the map in both hands and asked where we going. Thanks Megan for hanging out with us and for going swimming too.


My cute baby turned 6 months old. She's getting so big, I love this age she'll just sit and play with her toys. But she is getting so close to crawling. She's scoots her way around the living room and she does a pretty good job. I'm not ready for this...ahhhh!!!

Took Carly and Josie swimming for the first time this summer and for the first time for Carly. Carly loved it she kept splashing all over the place. Next time Elliot has to come with us so Josie can do more swimming and not so much wading.


Took Josie to Toy story 3...she really liked it other than the scary monkey. My Mom went with us too. Thanks mom for spending the day with us and for the movie.

One of my good friends growing up got married. It was so nice to see her get married, she seemed so happy. I loved her dress and her hair was so pretty. It was a perfect sunny day, with a touch of wind. Congrats Heather and Matt!



My sister Michelle had a birthday and I made chicken Cordon blue for the first time. Elliot told me it looks like I have one more dish that I can make. As sad as that statement is its very true. I get stuck in my regular dishes all the time.

All in all it has been an eventful June. We hope that everyones summer has been as fun as ours.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys do the funnest things! I love all of the pictures...You have the cutest girls ever! Summertime is the greatest :)

I am totally the same way with cooking--I make the same meals all the time and usually when I try something new, it doesn't turn out great.

I'm glad you had a good month!

Michelle said...

great and fabulous recap of the month love ya sis

Michelle said...

great and fabulous recap of the month love ya sis