Tuesday, February 23, 2010

pictures as promised

The fire Damage...look how close it was to the couch.

Carly, Nanny Becky and Jasmine

Making cookies with grandma Lisa.


Something interesting happened a few weeks ago...One of Elliot's old friends saw pictures of Carly on his Facebook and asked him if Carly and I would be interested in being in a photo shoot. Elliot called me and asked if I wanted to do it. I was hesitant at first but then I thought why not, it could be fun and when will this ever happen again. The photo shoot took place in this old building in Ogden. You'd never think that it was a studio. We first got there and they sent us to the waiting area with other mom's and their babies. Carly was the youngest one of the group. They were very nice to work with and they gave us fruit and veggie dip and any drink that we wanted. I was very intimidated, I've never done anything like that before. They put make-up on me, I felt like I was going on Oprah or something. It was pretty fun, but I don't know how models do that everyday. The lights are so hot and smiling so much really hurts your face. I can't wait for the film that they are giving us...it will be fun to have for Carly's scrapbook.

3 comments:

SarahC said...

Oh my gosh girl! Scary about the fire! I'm glad that you are all ok & that Elliot put it out before it got too big! Your family pictures are way cute. I love that you took them at capitol! Way cute idea!

Andrea said...

Wow...you and Carly are models! So fun! I hope we get to see the pictures!
That is so crazy about the fire! It was very close to the couch...wow.
The pictures of your girls with their grandmas are very cute!

The Fords said...

That picture of the fire is scary! I'm still so happy that you guys were all safe.
That's AWESOME that you and carly had a photo shoot! How much fun! You'll have to post them when you get them!