Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we had two Thanksgivings. Our first one was at Elliot's uncle Richards house. I was assigned to bring rolls and 2 Chocolate pies. I attempted to make my mom's home made rolls for the first time. The dough didn't rise and the rolls tasted pretty yeasty...maybe next year they'll taste better. My father in law loved them he said he ate five. At least one person enjoyed them. Elliot's uncle Richard and Cousin set up Rock band 3 in the basement and everyone loved rockin out. It's not really my thing. I don't really like Karaoke or video games. I played a few times but..meh. I'd rather play games and talk. We also played ping-pong and ate lots of pies. I love pies. Josie loved playing with her cousins and Carly loved walking around and playing with all the toys.
Carly and Grandma Lisa

Josie and I attempting to take a picture together.

Carly and Aunt Emmy


Carly and Me with my new brown hair color, I chose the wrong color and we had to start all over. I'm getting use to it but I think I like it a little more blonde.


On Friday afternoon I got together with my friends I grew up with. It was fun catching up on old times and seeing what is going on in there lives now. Good times.

Later on that day we had a second Thanksgiving at my parents house. All the cousins played and got along well. All the girls dressed up in anything they could find...such silly cousins Josie has. I hope next year we will have less sports (BOYS) going on and more family time. I wish boys would quit saying, "its an important game." In there world every game is important....it's so annoying. Can't wait for Carly's birthday, Christmas and Josie's birthday. Its a busy time of year for our family.



Carly, Me and Mom

No comments: