Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So much to Blog about

I'm going to tell you what we've been up to lately by pictures...these aren't in order but who has time to fix it.
Easter/Conference weekend:
Josie and I (and some other rugrats behind us)before the easter egg hunt.

All the cousins getting ready to find the eggs.

I cut Josie's hair, this is the before picture.

This is the after picture of the back of the hair.

Ryan's birthday lunch:
Lisa, Me, Ryan, Steph, Michelle, Mom and Dad all in this tiny booth, it was so fun though. We could actually hear each other talk because there were only adults allowed (I guess the exception of the two babies but they slept.).

Ryan, Stephanie and Michelle at Chuck arama for Ryan's birthday lunch.

Carly, My dad and Jasmine

Me and my little brother Ryan...isn't he so cute.

Day to Day life:
Carly in the stroller on one of our walks....I love the big hat. HA!

Josie on her new big girl bike. Sometimes Josie asks to have us take her picture but other times this is what we get.

Carly must have been really tired...Elliot sure got a kick out of it.

Josie in her new sand box. Our friends that use to live next door just moved and gave this to Josie. She loves it, Thanks again Ben and Nadja. We already miss you guys but hope all is well in Germany.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You guys have had a lot of fun stuff going on! Josie's hair looks so cute! That is so nice that you can cut her hair...my poor kids will either get the buzzer/clipper thing or have to go somewhere else :)
Ryan IS super cute...how old is he now? I can't believe he is the same kid we used to set up with the neighbor girls! How fun to have all of your family around...I am jealous.
Carly is so SO cute! I love the pics of her with your dad and Elliot! She just looks so sweet--and I love her hair! What a cute family you have :)

Melissa E Photography said...

Could you BE more beautiful?? Sheesh. Love Josie's haircut and Carly sleeping. Cute!!

stephslater said...

your last text said you were sick. I'm glad you guys are feeling better. We need to get together, because Annelise needs to see Josie on her bike. She's brave at everything but a bike.

Hannah S said...

Wow. Fun times Love Josie's hair. Can she ride that big bike? We're still working on Joc with a trike. Elliott looks thinner. I love those baby positions. That's hilarious.

Michelle said...

such cute pictures you're so funny "the rugrats behind us" ha ha funny Melanie